The latest issue of CATO's dedicated digital travel trade magazine is available to download right now.
Shining a light on Australia’s land-supply travel sector, Ground Control is a publication we're really proud of.
If you haven't already downloaded Issue 4, simply CLICK HERE and follow the prompts.
In this issue you'll find fascinating features about:
- New touring options for 2020
- Travel and tourism technology
- Artificial intelligence in travel planning
- Understanding your refund liability
- The 2020 CATO Awards program
- The Brexit effect on travel
- World Expeditions' list of 2020's most underrated adventure destinations
- London's best views
- Beyond the battlefields of Northern France
- The perfect 'White Christmas' destinations
- An intriguing blend of fashion and the tropics in the Seychelles
- Exciting famil trip opportunities for travel agents in 2020
- Travel health and photography tips
We also showcase some fabulous global tours and experiences, and chat to brilliant industry insiders like Hands On Journeys' Simla Sooboodoo.
Please be sure to share Ground Control with your colleagues, friends and families, or point them at the SUBSCRIBE link so they can receive their very own copy of each edition!
Happy reading from everyone at the Council of Australian Tour Operators, and here's to a brilliant 2020.